Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ask the Experts: Jamie- Save Your Nails & Some Cash

Do you have a hard time with nail polish chipping after only having it on for a day?  Well I USED to. 

I have a drawer full of products for natural nails.  I kept buying different products to try and find the perfect combination for this problem; and I came up with a pretty good one. 

Hopefully this will help you so that you won't have to waste money on different products that don't work very well.

On clean nails I put on one coat of Sally Hansen's Insta-Grip Fast Dry Base Coat.  Then I apply two coats of nail polish.  (Sally Hansen, Orly, O.P.I. are my favorites)  For my top coat I use Out The Door by INM, which you can find at a Sally Beauty Supply store. 

Another great thing that I have found with this combination is that I am not chipping or breaking my nails as often!

No comments:

Post a Comment