Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

New Product Recommendation- Ask the Expert: Jamie


I have recently found a couple of great new products that I would like to recommend!

The first is Poetic Waxing by Bliss.  These are waxing strips that are very easy to use.  All you do is warm the strips by rubbing in your hand, then wax, and hair is gone!  The kit comes with a soothing lotion that helps to take away any residue.  Here are some tips for this product…  You can cut the strips down to any size to customize.  And instead of using your hands to warm the strips, you can use a blow dryer since this will get the wax hotter, faster.

The second product is Voluminous False Fiber Lashes by L'Oréal.  I am in love with this product, and added it to my working kit immediately!  It is a mascara that amplifies your lashes with the help of it's the super fine nylon and rayon fibers.  One application, or coat, looks great and adds volume and length, but apply 2-3 coats for a dramatic effect.  It really does look like I have lash extensions when I apply a few coats.  The formulation makes it easy to boost, extend, and sculpt your lashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment