Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Product Review: NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil


By Kristine 
Studio Artist

Hello fellow makeup junkies! I thought I would share a great makeup find I stumbled upon recently that won't break the bank. I made a visit to Ulta and came across the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils

One of my fellow makeup artist friends had mentioned these in the past, and I must say after using them, that these are a great find! Not only are they affordable, but they work great. I have been using the jumbo pencils as a base to my powder eyeshadow to keep it in place, to prevent creasing, and to intensify the colors. 
Image courtesy of nyxcosmetics.com

Not only are they affordable but they are easy to apply. I tried the colors Milk, a white shade (to intensify bright colors); Dark Brown (to enhance neutral looks); and Black Bean, a deep black color (to intensify dark, smokey eyes). It is a creamy product, very simple to use, blends out easily, and a bargain. If you are looking for something to give your eyeshadow an extra kick or more staying power, I definitely suggest giving these a try!

Price: $4.49 (Ulta)

Sources:

No comments:

Post a Comment