Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Best Lip Colors For Spring


By Kristine
Studio Artist

Alright ladies! Spring is almost here and I have a confession to make. I have an obsession... with lipsticks! Particularly lipstick from LimeCrime.



I recently got one of these lipsticks from a friend of mine and was thrilled! They are moisturizing, pigmented, medium wear, and they have a bit of sheen to them, but the best part is the absolutely AMAZING color choices! 

I am almost drooling thinking about all the options now. The choices are not for the shy or tame. I heard about the brand LimeCrime a number of years ago, and they are known for their bright color choices and fun product packaging. 

I thought I would share all of the amazing color choices with you since one of the big spring 2013 trends is bright and sherbet-colored lips. I cannot wait to get my hands on more of these lip colors. If you are adventurous enough to try one of these lip colors feel free to post here with your thoughts! I would love to hear the feedback!

There are 18 shades:

COSMOPOP - Soft orange - think creamsicle
GERADIUM - Bright coral - pink 
GLAMOUR101 - Brick red
POISONBERRY - Berry - purple with a violet glow
RETROFUTURIST - Bright, true red
AIRBORNE UNICORN - Medium neon purple
CENTRIFUCHSIA - Bright fuchsia (this is the one I have and I love it!)
COQUETTE - Pale, peachy nude
COUNTESSA FLUORESCENT - Cool-based neon pink
GREAT PINK PLANET - Neon pastel pink
CHINCHILLA - Medium grey with lavender undertones
D'LILAC - Opaque lilac-lavender 
MINT TO BE - Pastel mint green
MY BEAUTIFUL ROCKET - True orange without any red undertones
NEW YOLK CITY - Opaque banana yellow
NO SHE DIDN'T - Opaque bubblegum blue
STYLETTO - Opaque black with a glossy finish
SERPENTINA - Deep emerald green


Get them at www.limecrimemakeup.com for $15.99/ tube

Sources: 
Colors and descriptions from LimeCrime
www.beautyjunkee.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment