Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Photography - 1st Florida Clients






Little known fact- as I am a professional freelance media makeup artist (versed in hair design, too)...I am also a professional photographer. I do some freelance work on the side, but I've worked, for the most part, for 1 Fine Day Photography, and apprenticed with Jen Wheeler of Serendipity Photo & 1 Fine Day Photography and still shoot for her. This is a nice forum for my freelance clients to see their images up (besides on facebook). Since I have been concentrating on building my freelance makeup business the past couple of years, I have not marketed my photography services very aggressively, but would like to share what is definitely a passion within my professions.

You will see more of my photography slideshows and work to come...

Here's to my first Florida photography clients!
Christine and Thomas are a phenomenal couple and there is a slideshow here of their engagement session I shot earlier this month at the lovely Hollis Gardens in Lakeland, Florida. I will be shooting their wedding in June (can't wait!).
They are gorgeous, gracious, and so, so in love. :)

Cheers,

Brett

Photo credit and copyright - Brett Dorrian Artistry

No comments:

Post a Comment