Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Spring Brides - Before & After




I always highly recommend having brides book a trial-run for their bridal hair and makeup. It's a very special time for me to design your look and for us to build up our relationship and repertoire before the big day. You just need to enjoy the morning of your wedding with your girls (which is why you have me as an on-site artist), so having gone through the experience of a trial-run, you already know what to expect and what my extensive steps in styling are all about (no fail- I always, ALWAYS, end up narrating and educating throughout the trial-run...which is a bonus). Plus you're 100% excited about the perfect bridal look that was design specifically for you.

These brides are two of my spring MN brides. For the convenience of my clients while I'm in advanced training out of state, I am flying myself back for every trial run and wedding weekend in MN. What can I say? There was really no question about it when school out of state came up. :)

I love my brides and am very happy to be embarking on the '10 season...inquire for '11...booking steadily for popular dates.

Cheers,

Brett

Photo credit and copyright - Brett Dorrian Artistry

No comments:

Post a Comment