Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

9 Month Photo Session for Baby Evy





This is baby Eve's 9 month photo session I did back home in MN in March. I can hardly call her "baby Eve" since Evy is going to be a little lady of 1 Year Old in just a couple of months. I have had the distinct pleasure of photographing Evy's story since I did Anna & Grant's maternity session; and I have been with their family for newborn, 3 month, 6 month, and 9 month pictures. I will take her 1 year pictures and then compile their story through images to capture the most precious (and fastest flying) part of their first baby's life.

Stay tuned for what will be a most cute session of the happy family at the end of May. :)

Cheers,

Brett

Photo credit and copyright: Brett Dorrian Artistry

No comments:

Post a Comment