Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Apprenticeships & The Artist Referral Program- BDA Opportunities



I am happy to say that Brett Dorrian Artistry is growing- from magazine publications, to bridal awards, to traveling nationally for gigs and training.

From the get-go, I have been a mentor and teacher to many aspiring makeup artists. I take artists that I think are a good fit to my business and apprentice them into my bridal work and photo shoots as appropriate to further build the artist karma for us all. From there, demand has continued to grow- both for me to provide opportunities for artists, but also for me to provide artists to clients when I am unavailable.

Since I haven't figured out how to clone myself, and there's only one "Brett" that does what I do...I have come up with a new program to remedy the fact that I book out over 12 months in advance (especially for bridal work). I have officially launched an Artist Referral Program for experienced artists to filter bridal referrals through Brett Dorrian Artistry. If I am booked, I can refer my potential clients to an artist personally apprenticed by me to take on the booking.

To participate in this program, an artist must apprentice under Brett Dorrian Artistry for a minimum of 1 bridal season to be considered. Artists are welcome to shadow me upon a successful meet and greet (we need to like each other :) ), from there, possible apprenticeship, and from there, regular assisting and the referral program.

Call or email if you have any questions or are interested in more information.

Cheers,

Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment